Ingredients – 6 to 8 as a side dish – Persiana
- 200g quinoa
- 250g puy lentils
- 500g baby tomatoes halved
- 100g flat leaf parsley stalk and leaves finely chopped
- 40gms mint finely chopped
- 20gms coriander stalk and leaves finely chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions finely chopped
- juice, 2-3 lemons
- 1 heaped tablespoon sumac
- salt and pepper
Cook quinoa and lentils separately per normal instructions, rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
Mix tomatoes, herbs, spring onions, olive oil and lemon juice with sumac; add salt and pepper and mix; add lentils and quinoa and mix; refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Serve with grilled chicken, fish, haloumi or feta cheese.