Below are ingredients for 3 – a lot of gorgonzola but the taste is not that strong once dissolved in the cream
- 250gms gorgonzola dolce or piccante cut into small pieces
- 200ml double cream (or whole milk?) – think I used single
- pepper – gorgonzola is pretty salty anyway
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 16 coarsely chopped walnuts
- optional: 4 tablespoons of grappa
Cook the penne in salted water. At the same time put the gorgonzola in a pan with the milk or cream over a low heat and stir until it melts (it will dissolve completely). Add the parsley and walnuts and then the pasta – that simple.