Used the recipe from FoodWishes – worked out very good.
- 3 or 4 large Italian eggplant
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
- juice from 1 or 2 lemons, or to taste
- 3 tbsp tahini, or to taste
- pinch of cayenne
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 minced fresh mint leaf, optional
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- pita chips and vegetables for dipping
Bake three large eggplants at 200C for a long time until completely collapsed; take out flesh; let drain; mince up with fork; add quite a but of salt, tahini, lemon garlic; needs to stay in fridge to cool down and also check on video when to add all the ingredients (mint, yoghurt and parsley probably go in last – not sure about the rest).