Cannot be certain where I actually found this recipe but given it is pretty generic in nature this is as good as any place as any to put into action. Serves 4.
- 1 (3 1⁄2-lb.) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, peel removed, pith and pulp chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Toss chicken with oil, rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, lemon, and salt and pepper in bowl. Marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oven to 475°. Arrange chicken in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish; add remaining marinade. Roast, flipping once, until cooked through, 30–40 minutes.