- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Two large shallots, finely chopped
- Four garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200 g of spicy sausage, sliced
- 100 ML White wine
- Half a teaspoon of chili flakes
- 800 g jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- One bunch parsley, chopped
- To Lebanese flat breads
- Salt and pepper
- Lebanese salad
Heat the only boil in a large saucepan, add the shallots, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for four to five minutes until softened but not browned.
Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Adr the sausage slices I’m to cook until they release their oil. Add the white wine and cook for one minute, then stir in the chili flakes and and the prawns.
Cover the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about five minutes until all the shrimp turn pink. Just before serving, add the chopped parsley and season well with salt and pepper. Then cut the flat bread into bite-size pieces and add to the pan. Stir again and serve immediately with the Lebanese salad