- 1 cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Wash and trim the cauliflower and cut it into florets.
- Boil in salted water until just tender, then drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil in a pan. Some like to soften a little crushed garlic in the oil.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper and turn the cauliflower in this over low heat. It will absorb the oil and lemon.
Somewhat disappointing for some reason. The cauliflower regrettably did not seem to absorb much flavour. Given the potential worth another try.