Here is a list of some of the food shops that are worth checking out selling on the internet in Japan.
- Toscana – good looking with excellent map of Italian wine regions.
- Kyobashi wine. Looks big and came up early including olive oil etc.
- Veritas. Looks big as well.
- Gourmet meat – shop based in Nikko with great range of really good meat, also including boudin noir I recall
- Shodoshima specialist olive oil shop. Looks like too much focus on derivative products though.
- A specialist spice shop from Ame Yokodo. Looks excellent – absolutely the place for lentils and spices. Also has rosewater.
- Honey shop – specialist for Japanese honey with quite a few TV appearences.
- Amelia – world wide honey.
- Hai foods Slow food specialist with very interesting looking selection – shop of the year as well.
- Chef Kuwabara – duck and foie gras specialist shop.
- Reciple – nice looking shop with many foreign ingredients.
- Marutaka. Hokkaido based with quite a bit of history.
- Benkeimaru – online rapid delivery fish
- Tsukiji – for retail shopping. Looks like a new building set up within the outside market as well.
Italian speciality shops
- Toscana Italian speciality shop – professional looking but also not particularly cheap by any means. Look out for capers in salt
- Tanicha – seems to be associated with Azabu restaurant.
Spanish speciality shops
French speciality shops
- It rains on the Seine – shop also in Daikanyama.