This is exactly the recipe I am looking for – healthy, easy to make, tasty and uses up ingredients that risk just sitting in the cupboard unused if I am not careful. Two medium sized carrots made a pretty decent amount.
- 5 cups coarsely grated carrot
- fine olive oil
- 1-1 1/2 cups of yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh dill
- Swish carrots in hot olive oil for a few minutes until lightly wilted.
- With a wooden spoon (why I wonder) beat the yoghurt and garlic with a quarter cup of dill and a little salt until smooth.
- Mix carrots with yoghurt sauce until completely blended. Adjust with salt.
- Let stand for twenty minutes, then sprinkle with a little remaining dill for garnish.